terça-feira, janeiro 16, 2007

What's left of me

Watched my life pass me by -- in the rearview mirror 
Pictures frozen in time -- are becoming clearer 
I don't wanna waste another day -- stuck in the shadow of my mistakes 
 
Cause I want you -- and I feel you -- crawling underneath my skin 
Like a hunger, like a burnin -- to find a place I've never been 
Now I'm broken, and I'm faded -- I'm half the man I thought I would be 
But you can have -- what's left of me. 
 
I've been dying inside -- little by little 
Nowhere to go -- I'm goin outta my mind 
An endless circle -- runnin from myself until 
You gave me a reason for standing still 
 
Fallin' faster -- barely breathing 
Give me somethin to believe in 
Tell me it's not all in my head 
 
Take what's left of this man 
Make me whole once again 
 
I've been dying inside you see 
I'm goin outta my mind (outta my mind) 
I'm just runnin' in circles all the time 
Will you take what's left? 
I'm just runnin' in circles in my mind 
Will you take what's left? 
Take what's left of me 

Nick Lachey

Sem comentários: